The new Alienware gaming desktop is packed with remarkable specs as it supports the third-generation AMD Ryzen processors.
The Dell subsidiary has greeted the gaming community with some great news this week. For gamers building their PCs, the product’s arrival may mean getting the most out of their gaming infrastructure.
The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition brings two options for processors. The first one is the AMD Ryzen 5 3500, while the second choice is the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X.
By using these third-gen processors, the PCs are expected to deliver a high-performance gaming experience. This means that the desktop’s capabilities are optimized.
The Alienware gaming desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 3500 processor boasts of the following:
• It comes with six cores and six threads.
• Its base clock is set at 3.6 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.1 GHz.
• It has 16 lanes of peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) 4.0 card.
• In terms of memory, its L1 has a capacity of 374 KB, while L2 is at 3 MB. In the meantime, the L3 is capable of storing up to 16 MB.
• The thermal design power (TDP) of AMD Ryzen 5 3500 for the new Alienware gaming desktop is 65 W.
• It is offered with the Ryzen Master Utility along with the Precision Boost Overdrive from AMD.
On the other hand, the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor includes the following specs:
• It has 16 cores and 32 threads.
• Its base clock is pegged at 3.5 GHz but can be overclocked to 4.7 GHz.
• Its L2 cache has a capacity of 8 MB, while the L3 can hold as much as 64 MB of memory.
• It has a total of 16 PCIe 4.0 lanes, which can be expanded by adding two more sets of 4.
• Its TDP is set at 105 W.
• The AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor can support a DDR4-3200 with a maximum capacity of 128 GB.
In an interview, AMD shared that the Ryzen 5 3500 processor would be available for its OEM partners. This would also be released for specific channels in a different region. The company did not elaborate on this, though.
Aside from these powerful processors, the Alienware gaming desktop also is offered with the latest version of Windows 10.
Alienware’s mother company, Dell, disclosed through its website that the new PC is built to have a better airflow pattern. As such, it has the manufacturer’s Legend Industrial Design, which enables the free flow of air to avoid high temperatures.
Keep posted for more Alienware gaming desktop news and updates!