Here are the
We send your registration email to this address.
Are you a member? Sign in now
Not a member yet? Sign up now
Enter your email address and follow instructions to reset your account password!
It was great news for racing fans as U.K. publisher Codemasters announced the launch date for the second and third season of DiRT Rally 2.0™. Just like the previous seasons, fans of the racing simulator game will get a mix of World Rallycross Supercars, top locations, and liveries in the two new seasons.
“It’s been six months since we launched DiRT Rally 2.0 and the response from our community has been really positive,” said DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director, Ross Gowing. “We spend a lot of time listening to our players, and we’re delighted to bring them remastered classics alongside new vehicles and locations to give them a completely new experience.’’
Season 3 will blend Rally and Rallycross (R.X.) content and will be available from August 27. Greece and Finland are the two new locations that will feature. The Yas Marina Circuit introduced in the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship will also be on board.
Here is the order of events in Season 3:
· Week 1: Ford Focus R.S. Rally 200, SUBARU Impreza (2001)
· Week 3: Special Livery Pack, Argolis Greece
· Week 5: Seat Ibiza Kit Car, Peugeot 306 Maxi
· Week 7: Special Livery Pack, Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi
· Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
· Week 11: Special Livery Pack, Jämsä Finland
Season 4 will come later, on November 19 and will explore new locations and cars. First, it takes fans to South Africa and later on, Lydden Hill, which relives the memories of DiRT Rally and DiRT 4. Season 4 also introduces the new cars that participate in the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season.
Season 4 will roll out in the following order:
· Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
· Week 3: Special Livery Pack, Lydden Hill, U.K.
· Week 5: Special Livery Pack, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Renault Clio R.S. RX Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8)
· Week 9: Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD), Peugeot 208 WRX
· Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Seat Ibiza RX, Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro, Special Livery Pack
DiRT Rally 2.0 was released on February 26, 2019 and has been quite a success. It is the first game in the Colin McRae Rally series developed by the U.K. studio. The game is available on PlayStation4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows (P.C.). The DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3 and 4 will be available as separate purchases on all digital stores.
Recently, Codemasters announced that the DiRT Rally 2.0™ V.R. upgrade is available for P.C. users. The DiRT Rally 2.0 game, complete with V.R. is available for purchase on the Oculus Store. You can also get the upgrade on Steam as a free update.
DIRT RALLY 2.0DIRT RALLY